Wednesday, May 18, 2011

hw 56 project comments

Hey ariel, I really liked your post. It was full of color and it was fun to read. I liked that it was organized neatly into sections and the pictures made me want to continue reading. I think that if you put pictures of the cemeteries that would have been cool so people know what they are looking at and reading about. Other than that you did a great job.

http://ariib17.blogspot.com/2011/05/hw-culminating-project-care-of-dead.html?showComment=1305759842533#c160176592776487853



Your post was packed with info that made it seem like the childbirth book we read but instead it was about death. I felt like I was reading a guide and it was so informative. I feel that you put tons of effort into this and your sources were very well put. This blog post included many aspects of death and how we should handle it and you did a great job covering the multiple routes one can take

http://stephengxyz.blogspot.com/2011/05/hw-55.html?showComment=1305760170072#c3388734788066116539
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are the comments from my mentor and protege.

Mentor

Hi matt, afte reading you homework I realized something out you that I never knew. You like to write. You also love to express your ideas. I really liked how you brought together most ideals from our family. Such ideas like what your grandma said and how we believe in spirits. I loved how you recited the stories about me and my sister experiencing ghosts and spirits of relatives. You made me read the death book and I felt so sad, and then you show me the stuff you got from the death experts and you looked so shocked. I was amazed that you would learn about this in school. It is so interesting and I wish I could have learned what you and your classmates do

Protege

Hey matt. I read your blog post and it is so cool how you write about things like death. I kno me and you talk about it a lot on the phone and we discuss weird things about the world and stuff but you really like doing things like blogs. I can tell you have so much to say and sometimes you don't get to say it. I'm so glad to have read your blog because it gives me tips and I feel so smart when I read your blogs because I know what you are talking about because me and you have spoken about it before. One tip of advice for next time I think you should definitely look at more religions. I would love to read that. Bye!


This was the type of blog i was hoping i was going to get to read tonight. I was looking for someone who was brave enough to put their own personal opinions on death and dying up on their blog. I actually really like your take on death and what happens too. I think that you make a good point with the physics plug in, and you were even able to use websites to further your opinion. This didn't seem like mindless rambling, it was planned and researched out of things that you have been taught. I think that is what andy is going for with his class, is to have us be able to take opinions from other sources, and then use those ideas to mold and shape our own so we can have a more complete set of views that don't seem close minded and ignorant. Although your grandma may haunt your dreams from the afterlife like she plans on, i think it is interesting that it is something that she knows she will do. I think you really had some great insights here and i enjoyed reading your blog.
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment